10th Mangystau Regional Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Exhibition
Since 2016 all oil and gas events are held under a new brand. Rebranding of Iteca’s oil and gas events is a part of the initiative on creating a single global brand for events of ITE Group Plc around the world.
Mangystau Oil & Gas Kazakhstan is the unique industry-specific event of oil and gas industry in Mangystau region, which is annually held with the support and direct active involvement of the Regional Administration that enables the participants to get firsthand information on the current and actual demands and opportunities of the area.
During its history “Mangystau Oil, Gas and Infrastructure” Exhibition became a traditional platform for business communication of Kazakhstan and foreign specialists, learning new technologies and demonstration of the region’s capacity.
Why you should take part in Mangystau Oil, Gas and Infrastructure
- Mangystau region is an industrial region, where 25% of Kazakhstan’s oil is produced. 59 oil and gas deposits are explored in the territory of Mangystau region. Explored oil reserves of the region amounts to over 3 billion tons.
- Economically advantageous location of the region – gate to the Caspian Sea
- Logistic capacity of the region: transit opportunities of Kazakhstan are expanded by stimulating economic activity and creating conditions for the accelerated development of industrial potential and development of productions in the regions
- Founded: 2006
- Frequency: annually
- Total area: 2, 000 sq.m.
- Geography of participating countries: Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Turkey, Romania, France, USA, Great Britain, Poland, Denmark, etc.
- Venue: Grand Nur Plaza Hotel & Convention Centre (29А microdistrict), Aktau, Kazakhstan.
- Visitors: about 2,000 visitors.